Welcome to Hood Life Roleplay.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP.Maybe this server will be better than RC-RP btw you guys should add Anti-Hack programs for this server so we dont get screwed
Back to top Go down
omar ahmed

avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Chris Dalida wrote:
Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP.Maybe this server will be better than RC-RP btw you guys should add Anti-Hack programs for this server so we dont get screwed
First all of us too got pissed and i hope we will have anti afk and hack programs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Decoy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 23
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Chris Dalida wrote:
Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP.Maybe this server will be better than RC-RP btw you guys should add Anti-Hack programs for this server so we dont get screwed

Yeah we will do alot better. By the way, Chris why do you have three names on your signature.. we are only allowing one account per person on this server.

_________________
Real Life Roleplay Head Admin.
---------------------------------------------------------
Marcus Deuce -
Nutty Blocc' Compton Crips - Kingpin O.G

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hood-life-roleplay.darkbb.com
omar ahmed

avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Chris Dalida wrote:
Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP.Maybe this server will be better than RC-RP btw you guys should add Anti-Hack programs for this server so we dont get screwed
I can't understand why you chose this signature??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Decoy wrote:
Chris Dalida wrote:
Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP.Maybe this server will be better than RC-RP btw you guys should add Anti-Hack programs for this server so we dont get screwed

Yeah we will do alot better. By the way, Chris why do you have three names on your signature.. we are only allowing one account per person on this server.
Ok im just gonna use Cory_Henderson then btw Dj_Anim Is just a name i like Very Happy btw get on TS decoy
Back to top Go down
Decoy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 23
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Chris Dalida wrote:
Decoy wrote:
Chris Dalida wrote:
Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP.Maybe this server will be better than RC-RP btw you guys should add Anti-Hack programs for this server so we dont get screwed

Yeah we will do alot better. By the way, Chris why do you have three names on your signature.. we are only allowing one account per person on this server.
Ok im just gonna use Cory_Henderson then btw Dj_Anim Is just a name i like Very Happy btw get on TS decoy

Sorry i cannot right now. I have things to do..

_________________
Real Life Roleplay Head Admin.
---------------------------------------------------------
Marcus Deuce -
Nutty Blocc' Compton Crips - Kingpin O.G

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hood-life-roleplay.darkbb.com
Bradley_McFly

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Im slowly pulling away from RC-RP, I don't know whats going to happen, Im looking forward to seeing this server run Very Happy I can't wait lol
But i do know it is very hard work scripting and very stressful so Djsteelers, Take your time bro and take it easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abelino Maximiliano

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Bradley_McFly wrote:
Im slowly pulling away from RC-RP, I don't know whats going to happen, Im looking forward to seeing this server run Very Happy I can't wait lol
But i do know it is very hard work scripting and very stressful so Djsteelers, Take your time bro and take it easy.

I suddnly Leave it Very Happy Leave 2 big buck lane and 11 millions and Turismo and Sultan and Stretch *crying* i Fully Get Fucked up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omar ahmed

avatar

Posts : 159
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 23
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Abelino Maximiliano wrote:
Bradley_McFly wrote:
Im slowly pulling away from RC-RP, I don't know whats going to happen, Im looking forward to seeing this server run Very Happy I can't wait lol
But i do know it is very hard work scripting and very stressful so Djsteelers, Take your time bro and take it easy.

I suddnly Leave it Very Happy Leave 2 big buck lane and 11 millions and Turismo and Sultan and Stretch *crying* i Fully Get Fucked up Very Happy
I left also 3 millions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradley_McFly

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:05 am

omar ahmed wrote:
Abelino Maximiliano wrote:
Bradley_McFly wrote:
Im slowly pulling away from RC-RP, I don't know whats going to happen, Im looking forward to seeing this server run Very Happy I can't wait lol
But i do know it is very hard work scripting and very stressful so Djsteelers, Take your time bro and take it easy.

I suddnly Leave it Very Happy Leave 2 big buck lane and 11 millions and Turismo and Sultan and Stretch *crying* i Fully Get Fucked up Very Happy
I left also 3 millions
Can i have the money, LOL Jks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abelino Maximiliano

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 pm

I ll Give Anyone in one Condition , he just Donate to me in this Real Life Role Play and i ll Give him Double the money Alec Gives you..Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damian

avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 24
Location : Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Abelino Maximiliano wrote:
I ll Give Anyone in one Condition , he just Donate to me in this Real Life Role Play and i ll Give him Double the money Alec Gives you..Razz

Lol and how are you getting money to double it ?

_________________
Real Life RolePlay Founder/Admin

[center]

Decoy beein a real G mudafucka[/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hood-life-roleplay.darkbb.com/
Abelino Maximiliano

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:06 pm

You cant Understand me BTW , he ll Donate here and i ll Give him on RC-RP not Here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joe Scott

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-04-11
Location : North Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:46 pm

RC-RP sucks with 100%, im online in this server only because im selling all my staff and then im selling my IG money for OOC money. After i've done that, im going to CK my accs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP   

Back to top Go down
 
Well,i finally got pissed off from RC-RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Finally, a place to rest!
» Finally Kakashi lost his Sharingan
» Well, Nice to Finally See You Again (Josh)
» Zurg, meet my Wrist Laser!
» Soooo, after a night of many shirtless men I finally make this topic~

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hood Life Roleplay :: Out-of-Character (OOC) :: General OOC Chat-
Jump to: