Hood Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hood Life Roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make a [poll] in your topic?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Scott

Joe Scott

How to make a [poll] in your topic? Empty
PostSubject: How to make a [poll] in your topic?   How to make a [poll] in your topic? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:49 pm

I would like to know how to have [poll] in my faction topic, to know does TZF deserves getting official.
Back to top Go down
Abelino Maximiliano

Abelino Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: How to make a [poll] in your topic?   How to make a [poll] in your topic? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Joe Scott wrote:
I would like to know how to have [poll] in my faction topic, to know does TZF deserves getting official.

Just make a Edit and you ll find it after the options..
Back to top Go down
helma

PostSubject: Re: How to make a [poll] in your topic?   How to make a [poll] in your topic? EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:31 am

You can not put scripts or any kind of HTML anywhere. You will have to convert them into BBCode. You can do this by going to the Posting tab of your Advanced Admin Panel.

Once you've made a Custom BBCode for it. You can put that in Topics and Posts, but not on the Board Index as Custom BBCodes have been disabled on there. Forum Descriptions, Welcomes Message, Chatbox all do not support Custom BBCodes. This was because there were too many exploitations possible which caused a security threat.

If you need help with creating your BBCode, please post your HTML Code in here and we will see if we can help you

PostSubject: Re: How to make a [poll] in your topic?   How to make a [poll] in your topic? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make a [poll] in your topic?
Page 1 of 1