Hood Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hood Life Roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me

Go down 
+7
Abelino Maximiliano
Donnie Mariano
Ipone
omar ahmed
Damian
Decoy
Icy_Blight
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icy_Blight

You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me Empty
PostSubject: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:03 am

I'm fucking coming along, like it or not.

I'll be over at RCRP mainly, but seriously. Sometimes I grow a bit tired of some of it to be honest.

I'm exited to see what you guys are coming up with here.

- Mitchell / Jake / Richard / Icy
Back to top Go down
Decoy
Admin
Decoy

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 am

Yeah exactly RCRP is boring as fuck. It's highly unorganized but we know better than that and we have a better team. We got some time to improve with things but we'll get there.
Seriously. Fuck RCRP.. Im sick of it now.
Back to top Go down
https://hood-life-roleplay.rpg-board.net
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:11 am

Icy_Blight wrote:

I'll be over at RCRP mainly, but seriously. Sometimes I grow a bit tired of some of it to be honest.

Fuck yeaah lol..

We got some real great things planed.
Back to top Go down
https://hood-life-roleplay.rpg-board.net/
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Damian wrote:
Icy_Blight wrote:

Fuck yeaah lol..

I am sure of that but you must also increase the number of admins as the server expands and divide it into many shifts so you can watch the server carefuly.
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:32 pm

omar ahmed wrote:

I am sure of that but you must also increase the number of admins as the server expands and divide it into many shifts so you can watch the server carefuly.[/quote]

We have enough Admins/moderator for now.
Back to top Go down
Ipone

Ipone

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:08 pm

For now we have true and good RPers which should stay like that.

For all the people who don't know, Ipone=Jeremy Cortez/Houston Trint from RCRP
Back to top Go down
Icy_Blight

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Ipone wrote:

15 Years old from France... it could only be you Houston Wink
Back to top Go down
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Icy_Blight wrote:
Ipone wrote:

I think from what i have read on rcrp that you can script, if right why don't you help Djsteelerz our scripter?
Back to top Go down
Donnie Mariano

Donnie Mariano

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Icy you motherfucker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icy_Blight

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:03 pm

omar ahmed wrote:
Icy_Blight wrote:
Ipone wrote:

I think from what i have read on rcrp that you can script, if right why don't you help Djsteelerz our scripter?

Well, what I am good at is scripting stuff like vehicles, buildings/interiors, menu's, weapons, commands, animations. I'm not good when it comes to scripting stuff that includes saving information on a server, like login/password, inventory, faction info, and so on.

And hey Donnie you faggot Very Happy You ain't getting rid of me that easily

Who are you anyway Omar?
Back to top Go down
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Icy_Blight wrote:
omar ahmed wrote:
Icy_Blight wrote:
Ipone wrote:

Well, what I am good at is scripting stuff like vehicles, buildings/interiors, menu's, weapons, commands, animations. I'm not good when it comes to scripting stuff that includes saving information on a server, like login/password, inventory, faction info, and so on.

And hey Donnie you faggot Very Happy You ain't getting rid of me that easily

Who are you anyway Omar?
Someone you don't know but i know you well and no need to know my real name.Just a friend.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Blight

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Durh okay Mr. 007, your RCRP name remains a secret for the safety of your family and the nation!
Back to top Go down
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Icy_Blight wrote:
Durh okay Mr. 007, your RCRP name remains a secret for the safety of your family and the nation!
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Abelino Maximiliano

Abelino Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:37 pm

Decoy wrote:
Yeah exactly RCRP is boring as fuck. It's highly unorganized but we know better than that and we have a better team. We got some time to improve with things but we'll get there.

I Agree with this 100%
Back to top Go down
omar ahmed

omar ahmed

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Abelino Maximiliano wrote:
Decoy wrote:

I Agree with this 100%
I am sick of it all the time not just now.
Back to top Go down
MarkSetter

MarkSetter

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Oh hell...... I'm going to have Alec yell at me probaly , Who keeps advertising?

Other then that Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm

MarkSetter wrote:
Oh hell...... I'm going to have Alec yell at me probaly , Who keeps advertising?

Other then that Welcome.

Noone advertised anything...
Back to top Go down
Icy_Blight

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Damian wrote:
MarkSetter wrote:

Other then that Welcome.

I personally asked for the website, because I ain't letting all you go without ME. I ain't leaving RCRP(partly because I feel so fucking sorry for Alec about this), I just wanna chat with you guys.

And hey Mark. Glad to see you're here too *cough*

<3
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Icy_Blight wrote:
Damian wrote:
MarkSetter wrote:

Other then that Welcome.

I personally asked for the website, because I ain't letting all you go without ME. I ain't leaving RCRP(partly because I feel so fucking sorry for Alec about this), I just wanna chat with you guys.

<3

Yeah i feel sorry for Alec to hes a great scripter but meh.. Some of the Players/admins piss me off so i cant stay there anymore... Example : Yass : Get on TS , Me : kk , Yass : Want a promotion , Me : sure , Yass : your not getting one PISS OFF , Me : PERMA banned... all of this cause they THAUGHT we advertised but we told nobody to follow us.... :/
Back to top Go down
Icy_Blight

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Damian wrote:
Icy_Blight wrote:
Damian wrote:
MarkSetter wrote:

Other then that Welcome.

<3

Yeah i feel sorry for Alec to hes a great scripter but meh.. Some of the Players/admins piss me off so i cant stay there anymore... Example : Yass : Get on TS , Me : kk , Yass : Want a promotion , Me : sure , Yass : your not getting one PISS OFF , Me : PERMA banned... all of this cause they THAUGHT we advertised but we told nobody to follow us.... :/

I know and I always saw Yass as the best admin/moderator, at same level as Cruzito, but he lost a fucking big chunk of my respect now....
Back to top Go down
Damian

Damian

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Icy_Blight wrote:

I know and I always saw Yass as the best admin/moderator, at same level as Cruzito, but he lost a fucking big chunk of my respect now....

Yep thought yass was pretty cool guy til he decided to fire me from RCSD for a gay reason than again this.. So he has no respect from me now.
Back to top Go down
Yass

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:18 am

Real nice boys.
Back to top Go down
Icy_Blight

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:31 am

Yass wrote:
Real nice boys.

I take it you solved your differences. I was kinda pissed at that point because Damian and Decoy left because of you...

However, let's put that behind us shall we.
Back to top Go down
Yass

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:52 am

Icy_Blight wrote:
Yass wrote:
Real nice boys.

I take it you solved your differences. I was kinda pissed at that point because Damian and Decoy left because of you...

I would argue(And I will, they were all planning on leaving in the first place.) But indeed, lets put it behind us, and we did sort out the little "issue" there.

Moving on.
Back to top Go down
Abelino Maximiliano

Abelino Maximiliano

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Yass wrote:
Icy_Blight wrote:
Yass wrote:
Real nice boys.

I would argue(And I will, they were all planning on leaving in the first place.) But indeed, lets put it behind us, and we did sort out the little "issue" there.

Moving on.

Welcome Yass cheers ,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me   You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me Empty

Back to top Go down

You fuckers ain't going nowhere without me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hood Life Roleplay :: Other :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: